Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Enjoying Some Dry, Fall Weather

 We have had quite a streak of dry weather the past couple of weeks. We had a very damp August, but September has been very dry. Normally the opposite is true around here, but at least there has been some good riding weather in September.

 

I recently changed the saddle on my 1940s Raleigh Model 35 from a Wright's triple spring to a Brooks B66. The triple is a good saddle, but perhaps it is more suited to a rod brake type roadster. I'm thinking of using it on the recently-acquired Raleigh DL-1 project.

 

I also have had my 1958 Raleigh Sports four-speed out on the road. I've owned it for quite a few years now, and it always is a comfortable rider.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on topic and civil. Comments subject to moderation.