Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Some of the Best Conditions to Ride

 Here we are in mid-March, and the spring has arrived in Virginia. Today we have sun and clouds, with temperatures around 75; perfect weather to ride.  Caesar may have had trouble on the ides of March (March 15 that is), but no trouble today.

1947 Hercules Royal Model C


















Caesar. Who is it in the press that calls on me? I hear a tongue, shriller than all the music, Cry 'Caesar!' Speak; Caesar is turn'd to hear.

Soothsayer. Beware the ides of March.  

Caesar. What man is that?  

Brutus. A soothsayer bids you beware the ides of March.

Caesar. Set him before me; let me see his face.  

Cassius. Fellow, come from the throng; look upon Caesar.

Caesar. What say'st thou to me now? speak once again.  

Soothsayer. Beware the ides of March.   

Caesar. He is a dreamer; let us leave him: pass.